Friday, May 11, 2012

Just What Is This All About?

Hey guys, 

I've decided that I should start using a blog once again to better get my opinions and thoughts across to anyone willing to read them. I'll mainly use this blog in association with my youtube account and cross promote each. If I decide to do reviews (which I intend on doing as soon as I stop being lazy) I'll post both the video and written reviews on whatever products I choose to review. I plan on talking about a vast number of things that tend to plague my mind as well as products I use. Things such as video games, beauty supplies, and just about anything I could think of that I've begun using or have been pleased with from experience. I hope that if I gain a large audience you will feel free to provide my blog and my youtube channel with plenty of feedback.

I'll try to update this blog frequently. 

-Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment